How might we reduce the number of lives lost to the “silent killer” Radon?
Our proposal is a platform that combines information from a network of radon detectors and personal risk assessment to offer a personalized care and mitigation services.
There are 3 components to the Säker solution, each offering their own benefits to the user and other stakeholders.
- Radon monitoring based on location and network of sensors.
- Radon sensitivity analysis based on your personal
- demographic characteristics (gender and age),
- lifestyle choices (smoking, clean house etc.) and
- genetics (family history or DNA test).
- Information exchange with other external stakeholders.
Project documentation https://cernbox.cern.ch/index.php/s/zPIHipFoXHfywwa