Getting Started: a beginners tutorial on Data Analysis.
This special session will focus on a beginners guide to some general tools for data analysis with python. Bring your laptop for this hands on introduction to a full analysis chain. Including some exercises on:
- What is programming?
- Variables, Containers and Functions
- Numpy : multi-dimensional arrays and matrices.
- Pandas : Loading data into python and cleaning.
- matplotlib : Looking at your data
- Scikit-learn: A first look at learning from your data.
This will be an intensive hands on session, regardless of your level