The purpose of the May 11th meeting is to explore possible options and suggestions to:
- Develop new innovator/entrepreneurship initiatives or brands engaging students, researchers, business executives and/or other target groups;
- Further improve CBI and its structure;
- Obtain external resources or funding;
- Ensure CIJ is well integrated into IS activities;
- Envision a focused, recognized role for IS in ATTRACT (i.e. interfacing detector R&D projects with student programs and other initiatives).